IRON VILLAGE MEMBER BOAT CRUISE - SATURDAY AUGUST 10TH 7-10PM
Details coming soon.
PAIN FREE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION - OCTOBER 19-20
The 2-Day Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) is an integrated prevention based system for personal trainers, coaches and fitness professional to optimize their client’s fitness and performance around the common presence of pain, dysfunction and injuries. In this 16-hour certification course, attendees will master some of the most powerful injury prevention based theories, methods and modalities to take instant action in the implementation of Dr. John Rusin’s Pain-Free Performance Training System.
THE FOOT COLLECTIVE SEMINAR - SATURDAY OCTOBER 26
This 1-day seminar includes:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move