The 2-Day Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) is an integrated prevention based system for personal trainers, coaches and fitness professional to optimize their client’s fitness and performance around the common presence of pain, dysfunction and injuries. In this 16-hour certification course, attendees will master some of the most powerful injury prevention based theories, methods and modalities to take instant action in the implementation of Dr. John Rusin’s Pain-Free Performance Training System, including:
1. Optimizing The 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
2. Real Time Movement Pattern Screening Protocols
3. Advanced Assessment of The Shoulder, Hip, Ankle and Lower Back
4. The 6-Phase Dynamic Warm Up Sequencing System
5. Soft Tissue, Self Myofascial Release and Stretching Drills
6. Mobility and Corrective Exercise Protocols
7. Postural Reeducation and Activation Drills
8. Central Nervous System Stimulation Strategies
9. Pain-Free Programming via Movement Pattern Pyramid System
10. Coaching and Cueing The Foundational Movement Patterns
11. Building Long Term Health Through Pain-Free Strength and Resilience
At the completion of this course, attendees will earn the Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) and become registered Pain-Free Performance Training System providers listed globally via DrJohnRusin.com. This credential represents the enhanced education to help optimize client management around the presence of pain and movement dysfunction. Through this course and certification process, attendees should acquire the tools to truly bridge the gap between performance and prevention, better helping clients unlock their pain-free potential.
At the end of this two-day certification course, each attendee should leave being able to confidently run the following systems and strategies to upgrade your client’s pain-free performance training management:
1. Customize Movement Sequences To Eliminate Pain and Dysfunction
2. Quickly Screen The 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
3. Deep Dive Assessments For Movement Pattern Optimization
4. Choose Perfect Exercise Variation For Each Movement Pattern
5. Re-Systemize Your Client Management Around Pain and Dysfunction
Developed by injury prevention expert Dr. John Rusin, The Pain-Free
Performance Specialist Certification is an integrated prevention based system for optimizing performance around the presence of pain and dysfunction.
Over the last decade, this system has been battle-tested and proven at the highest levels of professional and Olympic sport, as well as implemented with general fitness clientele. It is a game changing system in how to stay healthy while performing at a high level, and preventing injuries before they ever occur.
This certification is instructed by Clifton Harski, PPSC’s lead instructor
Clifton is the Chief Operations Officer and Fitness Director for Fitwall, a functional strength training studio
with 7 locations across the United States. At Fitwall, the Pain-Free Performance Training System acts as a cornerstone of their industry leading preventative fitness programming. Since 2011, Clif has taught over 250 workshops and certifications across the world in multiple disciplines and educational systems including MovNat, CK-FMS, Spartan Racing, Animal Flow and Kettlebell Athletics, where he serves as a master level instructor. He also holds advanced certifications from ACE, NSCA, NASM, StrongFirst, CrossFit, DVRT, FMS, Animal Flow, KBA, Spartan and FRC.
This certification is approved for 16 Hours (1.6) Continuing Education Units through National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).