Our youth program is designed to address all the major components of fitness while working in a fun and friendly environment. The small group class will challenge kids to try new movements, improve their strength, and reach new goals. Each class encourages peer-to-peer interaction and support as Village Kids work together to navigate through thought-provoking tasks and obstacles. The youth program focuses on celebrating effort and success and improving self-esteem while providing kids with a newfound confidence that will carry over to all aspects of their lives.
- No previous sports or fitness experience needed
- Highly experienced and educated coaches
- Build stronger muscles, bones, and joints
- Improve focus and concentration
- Boost confidence
- Make new friends in a supportive community
- Move more and HAVE FUN!
Date: July 11 - August 17 (6 weeks)
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays - 9am to 10am
Ages: 7-15 years old
(class may be broken up into 2 groups based on age)
Cost: $180(full payment due by 1st session)